During these unprecedented times that are changing daily, the National Ornamental and Miscellaneous Metals Association (NOMMA) is here to provide the latest information on COVID-19 and resources to support our members and the industry. We have a tremendous opportunity to work together to keep our businesses alive, help stave off the spread of the virus and be an important part of the solution. Check out the information and resources currently available:
If you are looking for the latest state by state information, look under the "Related Information" below under Business Assistance/Guidance.
- Resources for Business Reopening
- Resources on the CARES Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act - takes effect April 1, 2020 (posted 3/26/20)
- U.S. Small Business Administration Loan Resources
- Insurance Resources and Information
- IRS Information and Updates
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Related information
- State by State Information
- COVID-19 Screening Tool: This tool can help you understand what to do next about COVID-19. (posted 3/29/20)
Business Education Resources
FREE WEBINAR: Summer Savings Update on Tools & Supplies, Health Plans and 401 K MEP Programs (posted 6/12/20)
Co-hosted with American Fence Association & Presented by Member Savings Program
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 3:00pm Eastern / 2:00pm Central / 1:00pm Mountain
Representatives from MSC Industrial Supply, the Health Plans and 401K MEP will be presenting.
Employer Obligations Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (posted 3/26/20)
How to Talk to Your Employees in This Time of Crisis, presented by Judith Orloff
- Webinar recording from Wednesday, April 1, 2020 coming soon!
Property and Casualty Insurance During COVID-19 Crisis, presented by Andrew Stergiou of Alliant Insurance
COVID-19 Business Loans and Grants, presented by Haynie & Company and NOW CFO
How Your Professional Association Helps You Save in Tough Times (posted 4/20/20)
Maximizing PPP Loan Forgiveness (posted 4/23/20)
PPP Loan Forgiveness Webinar (posted 6/5/20)
Returning to Work: What Employers & Employees Should Know (posted 6/12/20)
NOMMA Members In Action
Living Design Studios, a high end custom metal shop and proud NOMMA member, is taking action during this difficult time by prototyping a laser cut medical face shield. Learn more
How You Can Help: (posted 4/6/20)
- If your business contains 3D printing, CNC Manufacturing, Rapid Prototyping (injections molding and laser printing), or sewing and textile, you can register to make Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at https://getusppe.org/makers/.
- The American Hospital Association (AHA) is encouraging companies to contact local hospital or health systems to see what their needs are and how they can best be of service. Visit AHA's website to get more info, including specs for Face Shields, Surgical Masks, and digital files.
- To help make products regulated by the FDA, private companies that want to produce a product related to the COVID-19 response can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- FEMA has additional information on how the private sector can help: https://www.fema.gov/coronavirus/how-to-help
NOMMA members have agreed to share their examples of communications they have shared with customers, suppliers, and vendors. You can adapt the information to best suit your business.
If you have information or resources to share, please contact us at email@example.com. We will continue to update and communicate changes.