HOW TO FIND, HIRE AND KEEP THE RIGHT PERSONNEL
We’ll help you use your unique style to show how to get the most from your recruiting, hiring, and staff management.
NOTES: Class size Day 1 is limited to 35 attendees and Day 2 is limited to 50
Day 1- Classroom setting with Art Snarzyk III, InnerView Advisors, Inc., Art@InnerViewAdvisors.com
DAY 2 – Foreman Fabricators with demos from Sculpt Nouveau/AIDI and FabCad with Shop Tour.
Friday, OCT 11 Times: 10:00am -4:00pm
Saturday, Oct 12 Times: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Light breakfast and full lunches provided Friday and Saturday. Dinner is on your own.
Registration: Opens AUG 27
Fri - Sat = $250 Members or $400 Non-Members
Fri Only = $175 Members or $275 Non-Members
Sat Only = $50 Members or $99 Non-Members
Drury Inn & Suites Union Station Special Booking Link
201 South 20th Street, St. Louis, MO 63103 314-231-3900
Foreman Fabricators, Inc. http://foremanfab.com/
4605 McRee Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110 (314) 771-1717
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Convention Center
711 N Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102 (314) 231-8100
Mention: NEF PRO October for our special rate of $109 per night
While in the classroom, we’ll cover:
· Effective Recruitment Strategies
· How to Write an Employment Ad (including a work session to develop an ad)
· Impactful Interview Questions and Techniques
· Personalized Assessment of Management Style (systematic assessment customized for you)
· Understand Your Management Style
· Discover Strengths and Weaknesses of Management Styles
· Ask the HR Expert Open Forum
In the shop, look forward to:
· Patina demonstrations by Sculpt Nouveau with help from Architectural Iron Designs, Inc.
· CAD demonstration by Mark O'Malley, O'Malley Welding & Fabrication, Inc.
· Shop Tour at Foreman Fabricators
· Mingle with members from the NOMMA Upper Midwest Chapter