NOMMA Code of Ethics
As members of this National Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metals Association, we recognize our responsibility to God, our Country, our community, and to each other. We therefore pledge to adhere to the following rules of ethical practices.
To our customers and the Public
- We recognize the value of your faith and confidence in us and we will do our utmost to uphold it at all times.
- We will follow the high standards of craftsmanship which you have a right to expect in the creation and fabrication of our products; and they will be erected in a workmanlike manner according to high standards of trade.
- All materials and supplies used in the manufacturing of our products shall be equal to or better than that required by specifications.
To Our Industry
- We will not solicit the services of employees of fellow members of the association or knowingly contribute to dissatisfaction in their existing employment.
- We will not make derogatory statements respecting a fellow member pertaining to his ability or integrity.
- We will cooperate with fellow members by truthfully submitting information pertinent to their business and to their welfare, and we will furnish character and credit information to others in the industry when requested to do so.
- Where reward and profit are lacking, service and commodity depreciate in value; therefore, our selling prices are based on the true cost of production and distribution plus fair and reasonable profit.