NOMMA Launches Career Center
Thursday, April 07, 2016
Posted by: Todd Daniel
National Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metals Association Launches Enhanced Career
RELEASE DATE: April 7, 2016
Lawrenceville, GA – The National Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metals Association today announced the launch of the NOMMA Career Center, a new career center that connects metalworking professionals across all disciplines and career stages with employers offering career opportunities. The NOMMA Career Center is powered by YourMembership, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for organizations that serve specialized members. “Providing our members with opportunities for professional development and career growth are core to our mission to serve the ornamental and miscellaneous metals profession,” said Maciej Jankowski, head of NOMMA’s Career Center Task Force. “Our members are highly appealing to employers because they’ve demonstrated a commitment to the highest levels integrity and training. YourMembership’s technology and sales support will ensure that our website serves our members by providing a clear connection with industry organizations that value and seek the skills, expertise, certifications and training they have to offer.” In addition to serving as a robust source of up to thousands of job opportunities, the NOMMA Career Center will be set apart by a number of benefits it offers to industry professionals and employers, including:
• The ability for craftspersons to post anonymous resumes, allowing them to be recruited while remaining in complete control over which employers view their complete information.
• A variety of options for employers to expose jobs to passive job-seeking industry professionals who do not visit job boards, including Job Flash emails to NOMMA’s registered job seekers.
• Integration of job content into social media channels to engage industry professionals and provide valuable job exposure to NOMMA’s audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
• Extensive employment brand advertising opportunities for employers.
• A mobile-responsive environment to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of device being used.
• The ability for industry professionals to be alerted every time a new job becomes available that matches their personal goals and interests.
• Integration of career resources, training and other benefits offered by NOMMA to members.
• The ability for job seekers and employers to gain exposure throughout YourMembership’s network of nearly 2,500 niche Career Centers.
“NOMMA is a world-class organization whose members are an integral part of the country’s ornamental and miscellaneous metalworking industry,” said Tristan Jordan, SVP and General Manager, Revenue Solutions. “The NOMMA Career Center is an innovative gateway that matches the right employers with the right fabricator talent to help keep metalworking companies well-staffed, and fabrication professionals’ careers moving along a professional path that meets their goals.”
For more information, please visit the NOMMA Career Center
NOMMA, headquartered in Lawrenceville, GA, was formed in 1958 to serve the ornamental and miscellaneous metals industry. NOMMA’s 520 members produce a wide range of ornamental and miscellaneous metalwork, ranging from railings to driveway gates, and from sculpture to light structural steel. NOMMA provides a variety of educational services to the industry, including an annual trade show and education conference, glossy trade magazine, continuing education classes, technical bulletins, and more.
Established in 1998, YourMembership helps associations, organizations, publishers and other companies around the world provide more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyers guides, increase their relevance through innovative engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's SaaS-model membership management solution provides associations with the tools they need to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes. As the globe's largest provider of membership management and Company management software, YourMembership now provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries.
For more information visit YourMembership.com.