Next NEF Class: Incorporating CAD Into Your Operations
Nov. 6 & 7, Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago, IL
Interested in CAD? Do you need to better integrate it into your workflow?
Download The Flyer
This seminar is designed for fabricators who are either currently looking into adding CAD to their operations or who have CAD but have not fully leveraged this technology.
• Using CAD at the initial sales call and/or bid process.
• Taking job photos and showing the design in the photo
(eliminate the phrase “I didn’t think it was going to look like this”)
• Using CAD to simplify field measuring.
• Using CAD for estimating residential and commercial work.
• Using CAD to submit jobs for approval using sheet templates and creating multi-sheet PDFs
• Using CAD in the fabrication and installation process.
• Creating installation and shop detail drawings from field dimensions and/or customer PDF’s.
• Drawing picket, pipe, glass, and cable railings. Level and slope
• Laying out steel stairs both circular and straight.
• Drawing drive way and walk gates
• Creating a custom parts, beam and column library.
• Quality control tools to reduce or eliminate your “grave yard”.
• Simulating installations shop layouts using CAD.
• Where to learn more.
FabCAD will pay $100 of the registration cost for first 10 registrants.
Register early so you can be one of the lucky registrants that receives a $100 discount on your fee thanks to FabCAD. Hurry the discount expires 10/20/2015. To get your discount online enter code: nef2015
Questions? Contact Martha Pennington (888-516-8585, ext. 104; email@example.com)
Friday, November 6 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday, November 7 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hyatt Regency O’ Hare
9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue,
Rosemont, IL 60018
Special room rate (15% off the best
available rate of the day) and
complimentary airport shuttle
offered to attendees. Information will
be included in your confirmation.